Standards-Aligned Instructional Leadership for Education (SAIL)
SAIL for Education, Inc. is a non profit subsidiary of OAESA. SAIL's mission is to increase student achievement by improving instructional leadership and building a culture of continuous improvement.
SAIL for Education offers curricula for:
- SAIL for Experienced Administrators
- SAIL for Initial Leadership--Educators seeking principal licensure
- SAIL for Teacher Leaders
All of our courses may be articulated into graduate or doctoral credits when enrolled in one of SAIL's university partner, Concordia University Chicago, where students can pursue a master's or doctoral degree.
Annually, SAIL sponsors:
- The OAESA Professional Conference & Trade Show
- Workshops and seminars on a variety of topics offered in conjunction with the Ohio Department of Education and other groups who promote childhood education
- Conferences for support staff such as secretaries
- The Playground Safety Inspector Program, in cooperation with the National Recreation and Park Association, and
- Workshop for Aspiring Principals
At SAIL for Education, we believe that instructional leadership is the key to academic improvement. For more information, please visit our web site at
sailforeducation.org or call 888-964-SAIL.